- FRANCE -
||french language schools in provence - côte d'azur * french riviera language schools|
| version française |
Ecole Privée de Langue Française|
The best quality at the best price
Special offers all year round
- The school was founded in 1977 and has a great experience in teaching French as a Foreign Language. This guarantees the excellent quality of the courses.
- The Actilangue language courses are conducted solely in French by experienced instructors. A special feature of the Actilangue programme is the emphasis on conversational French.
- The school is located in the centre of Nice and is only five minute walk away from the beach. Concerts, museums, international sports events, top discotheques, pubs, restaurants, beaches - Nice offers almost infinite possibilities in leisure time activities.
- The school arranges different types of accommodation of excellent quality and offers French courses at very competitive prices. The course fees include the grading test, the instruction according to the type of course, the teaching aid, the certificate of attendance. There is no registration fee.
- Class size: 6 to 12 students mornings, 4 to 8 students afternoons.
- Students: 16 years and over (no age limit) are accepted.
- Participants come from a variety of backgrounds - students (undergraduate and graduate), business people, teachers and professors, physicians and attorneys, senior citizens, and tourists.
2, rue Alexis Mossa
06000 Nice, France
Tel: +33 (0)4 93 96 33 84
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 44 37 16
REGISTER ON LINE: www.actilangue.com
a bright air-conditioned school,
a typical Southern France setting,
palm-trees, olive trees and mimosa,
an enthusiastic and devoted teaching team,
the warmth of a Provençal homestay
and the magic of the Mediterranean coast!
Here you are, learning French with us.
66 avenue de Toulon
Tel: +33 4 94 65 03 31
Fax: +33 4 94 65 81 22
'Euro-France' gathers some of the most recognized schools in France specialized in the teaching of French to foreigners:
- Centre International d'Antibes/ ATOLL– Learn French on the Riviera – Teens camps all over France :
- C.I.A. has a 20 years experience in the teaching of French to foreigners and welcomes 5000 students per year. All types of courses are offered.
- Azurlingua – French school for adults and teens French courses in Nice, French Riviera:
- One of the most renowned French language schools on the Riviera, with national and international accreditation chosen by 2500 professionals and students worldwide.
- Accord – Paris : French courses in Paris for adults and executives. Teens summer camps.
- Founded in 1988, ACCORD is under convention with 3 Parisian Universities and offers high quality French courses: 8 levels, DELF/DALF TCF preparation etc.
ENJOY LEARNING FRENCH IN SUNNY PROVENCE
Total immersion in the French language and culture
with the inspiring beauty of Provence
Round the clock learning with motivated teaching, including informal outings, sports and visits.
High quality accommodation in the heart of the “Parc Naturel du Verdon”.
ADULTS: 1 or 2 week courses.
“Intensif”, “à la carte” and “français professionnel”
YOUNG PEOPLE: (12-14, 15-18, 18-25)
along with French speaking youngsters.
À la carte, multi-activities, adventure, horseriding,
watersports and discovery-programs.
CREA LANGUES since 1984
Le Monastère de Ségriès.
F-04360 Moustiers-Ste Marie Provence
info and booking:
Tel: + 32 32 51 31 97 42 Fax: + 32 51 32 02 91
school and management:
Tel: +33 492 77 74 58 Fax: +33 492 77 75 18
View more French Language Schools in Provence-Côte d'Azur
Work as an Au Pair in France
French Language Schools in France Home Page